Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Some question

Some question

Cason

I using Visual studio 2002
lasttime when i type object let say "TextBox1" i jus need to type "Text"
then CTRL + Space .. VS will display a list of object let me select or auto
complete for me. i not sure what setting i have done , this features is gone
please guide me how to recall this

thanks !

Gary Milton

Look under Tools->Options->Text Editor and ensure the 'Auto list members' is
ticked for the relevant language(s).

HTH,
Gary

"Cason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OpLK$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I using Visual studio 2002
> lasttime when i type object let say "TextBox1" i jus need to type "Text"
> then CTRL + Space .. VS will display a list of object let me select or

auto
> complete for me. i not sure what setting i have done , this features is

gone
> please guide me how to recall this
>

> thanks !

Cason