Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Make IE Refresh A Page Automatically

Make IE Refresh A Page Automatically

lowdes

Hi,
Does anyone know a way to make Internet Exploer Automatically refresh a
web page every 5 minutes?

Thanks,
James

Brian

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Does anyone know a way to make Internet Exploer Automatically refresh

> web page every 5 minutes?
>
> Thanks,
> James

if its just specific pages go here and download autorefresh..
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1016776608/1

Automatically refresh page when changes had been made to the page Harry Bellafonte HTML 0 11-08-2007 12:24 PM
Refresh HTML page automatically only once vampyreapocalypse@gmail.com HTML 2 11-07-2005 02:36 AM
refresh page automatically me HTML 7 05-13-2005 12:36 PM
How do i refresh a datagrid from a pop up window without having to refresh the whole page? Pkenty ASP .Net Web Controls 0 05-28-2004 07:06 AM
How do I refresh a page automatically Gram HTML 8 02-07-2004 01:15 PM

Advertisments