Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > looking for music

looking for music

jason

please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
cheers

Ionizer

<jason> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
> cheers

alt.binaries.sounds.mp3 is an outstanding place to start. Here is their
faq: http://www.mp3-faq.org/faq1.html

--
Ian.

°Mike°

alt.walk-on-over-to.HMV
alt.walk-on-over-to.VIRGIN
alt.walk-on-over-to.TOWER-RECORDS

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:04:26 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
jason scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Unk

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:04:26 +0100, jason wrote:

>please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
>cheers

alt.binaries.country.mp3
alt.binaries.mp3
alt.binaries.music.mp3
alt.binaries.sound.mp3
alt.binaries.sound.radio.oldtime
alt.binaries.sound.utilities
alt.binaries.sounds
alt.binaries.sounds.1940s.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.1950s.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.1960s.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.1970s.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.1980s.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.1990s.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.78-era
alt.binaries.sounds.78rpm-era
alt.binaries.sounds.country.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1940s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1950s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1960s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1970s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1980s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2000
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2000s
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.2001s

Max

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, jason wrote:

> please could anyone tell me best newsgroups for music
> cheers

ANY that have any reference to music in them.

I mean, really, we have to have some idea what you would look for in a
group about music to tell you which is best in doing that.

Are you looking for some particular style? Musicianship? How to play?
Tips about using software for it? Gossip about favorite groups? WHAT?