Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cant get connected to internet

cant get connected to internet

c mcewan

Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

Avengerę

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:46:23 GMT, "c mcewan"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

You'll need to post a substantial bit more info than that. Do you use
dialup, broadband, what exactly happens?
--
Avengerę
"Put the CAT out to reply"

Mr. Trevor Fourie

c mcewan wrote:
> Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

Who's "Help"?

--
Mr. Trevor Fourie.
WesBank Limited.

░Mike░

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:46:23 GMT, in
<PwbIc.42944$(E-Mail Removed) >
c mcewan scrawled:

>Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

--
Basic computer maintenance

Blinky the Shark

c mcewan wrote, from the UK:

> Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

And the Brits say us Yanks have ruined their language.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Scraggy

c mcewan wrote:
> Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

Wrong. You have succeeded.

--
"Traditionally most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.

░Mike░

On 11 Jul 2004 18:27:15 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Blinky the Shark scrawled:

>c mcewan wrote, from the UK:
>
>> Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

>And the Brits say us Yanks have ruined their language.

You don't speak the same language.

--
Basic computer maintenance