Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gio city home pages

gio city home pages

Paul

Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben unable to
open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can not
view it after help please .paul

WormWood

news:ccq8es$c82$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben

unable to
> open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can

not
> view it after help please .paul

Did you mean "Geocities?"

Avengerę

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:25:32 +0000 (UTC), "Paul"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben unable to
>open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can not
>view it after help please .paul

Maybe if you post a link someone here might be able to help you!!

P.S. Munge your email address, you'll have every spammer and virus
flooding your email address.
--
Avengerę
"Put the CAT out to reply"

Paul

Sorry i meant Geocities, I start afresh
I have windows xp home edition.My wife has a home page there,She can edit it
add, things,but she cannot view it after to check it,what i did notice if we
go to any other geocities home page we cant open that either,can open non
geocities home page,can even open her home page at work,also noticed that
there silly adverts on the side of the page are not here either thanks in
advance for any help paul
"WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Paul" wrote in message
> news:ccq8es$c82$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there any problem with the gio city home pages my wife has ben

> unable to
> > open her home page for a couple of days now,she can edit it,but can

> not
> > view it after help please .paul
> >

> Did you mean "Geocities?"

ProfGene

I can view my Geocity site with no problem