Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Differnece between JBL creature I and II?

Differnece between JBL creature I and II?

Ar Q

Does anyone know the difference between these two speaker systems? I know
the list price of I is $130 and II is $79. But how about the quality and
features?

Thanks.

Gary G. Taylor

Ar Q wrote:

> Does anyone know the difference between these two speaker systems? I know
> the list price of I is $130 and II is $79. But how about the quality and
> features?
>
> Thanks.

The more expensive one has two penises.
--