Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Running Zonealarm with Mozilla

Running Zonealarm with Mozilla

Linda

I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago. My
Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through Zonealarm
v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email protection is
turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does anyone know how to
resolve this?

NorCalIC

Brian H供 wrote:
> Linda wrote:
>
>> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
>> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
>> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
>> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
>> anyone know how to resolve this?

> Allow server rights?

Program Control > Access > Trusted & Internet = Allow
Program Control > Server > Trusted & Internet = Block
Program Control > Send Mail = Allow
Program Control > Pass Lock

NorCalIC

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Linda wrote:

> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago. My
> Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through Zonealarm
> v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email protection is
> turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does anyone know how to
> resolve this?

Allow server rights?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

NorCalIC wrote:
> Brian H供 wrote:
>
>> Linda wrote:
>>
>>> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
>>> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
>>> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
>>> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
>>> anyone know how to resolve this?

>> Allow server rights?

> Program Control > Access > Trusted & Internet = Allow
> Program Control > Server > Trusted & Internet = Block
> Program Control > Send Mail = Allow
> Program Control > Pass Lock
>
> NorCalIC

Why tell me?

Linda

Brian H供 wrote:

> Linda wrote:
>
>> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
>> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
>> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
>> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
>> anyone know how to resolve this?

> Allow server rights?

Thank you, but i'd already tried that.

Buffalo

Perhaps send an email to each one.

"Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brian H供 wrote:
>
> > Linda wrote:
> >
> >> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days ago.
> >> My Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through
> >> Zonealarm v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email
> >> protection is turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does
> >> anyone know how to resolve this?

> > Allow server rights?

> Thank you, but i'd already tried that.

JD

"Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M2SHc.87813$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm new to Mozilla, only made the switch from ie6/oe6 a few days

ago. My
> Mozilla v1.7 cannot send either email or ng messages through

Zonealarm
> v5.0.590.043. Mozilla has access in zonealarm & my email protection

is
> turned off. I can't find anything with google. Does anyone know how

> resolve this?

Use the ZoneAlarm Forum http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs

JD

Bitbuy

Never EVER allow server rights for programs.

You will learn more about that at the ZoneAlarm Forum.

Mr bitbuy