Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ipaq help anyone?

Ipaq help anyone?

Dave Wiz

When I put my Ipaq in its cradle to sync it tells me that my contacts and
tasks have not been syncronised before and do I want to combine or replace
the infomation. It didn't used to do this, its only started to happen
recently. I changed the settings to automatically use the pc version and
tried it the other way also but the message still appears.
Any Ipaq users had this problem and know how to resolve it
Cheers
Dave.

Scrote

Dave Wiz wrote:
>> When I put my Ipaq in its cradle to sync it tells me that my
>> contacts and tasks have not been syncronised before and do I want to
>> combine or replace the infomation. It didn't used to do this, its
>> only started to happen recently. I changed the settings to
>> automatically use the pc version and tried it the other way also but
>> the message still appears.
>> Any Ipaq users had this problem and know how to resolve it
>> Cheers
>> Dave.

Still does it after a soft reset?

--
Ever notice that what the hell is always the right decision?
-- Marilyn Monroe

Dave Wiz

"Scrote" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:jc-

> Dave Wiz wrote:
>>> When I put my Ipaq in its cradle to sync it tells me that my
>>> contacts and tasks have not been syncronised before and do I want to
>>> combine or replace the infomation. It didn't used to do this, its
>>> only started to happen recently. I changed the settings to
>>> automatically use the pc version and tried it the other way also but
>>> the message still appears.
>>> Any Ipaq users had this problem and know how to resolve it
>>> Cheers
>>> Dave.

> Still does it after a soft reset?

yup.