Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Whois / domain lookup help

Whois / domain lookup help

allard

hi people,

wondering if anyone could help me find out how to lookup other domain
registrations done by the same person/company. all the sites i come accross
of, only allow you to search for specific domains, I'd like to list all
domains by one NIC handle... is this possible?

thanks!
- allard