Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to copy music from Tape to PC?

How to copy music from Tape to PC?

Linda

OrmesbyJohn wrote:

> "Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:8p0Ic.88384$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>OrmesbyJohn wrote:
>>

>>>"Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:SIRHc.87791$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>on my

>>>---------------------------------
>>>Ref "**** load of audio editing apps on the net"...which (free ones!) do

> you
>
>>>recommend/are thought to be the best?
>>>

>>Sorry, that was a rather poor choice of words. I did that a lot yesterday.
>>What i had in mind was Blaze Audio, Blaze have a range of apps on their
>>home site http://www.blazeaudio.com/, it's not free but the 15 day trial
>>version maybe long enough if you're not making a career out of it.
>>Nero 6.0 & later also has an audio editor function. Be careful with that
>>one if you try it. It cleaned up a taped mp3 file so well i can here the
>>sprockets on my tape player in the background.

> ----------------
> That's ok, Linda...I know what you American ladies are like for expletives
>
> Thanks for the link - very useful.
> John.

I'm Australian.

OrmesbyJohn

"Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fRcIc.89801$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OrmesbyJohn wrote:
>
> > "Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:8p0Ic.88384$(E-Mail Removed)...

Cd

There's

up.

do

> > you

> >>Sorry, that was a rather poor choice of words. I did that a lot

yesterday.
> >>What i had in mind was Blaze Audio, Blaze have a range of apps on their
> >>home site http://www.blazeaudio.com/, it's not free but the 15 day trial
> >>version maybe long enough if you're not making a career out of it.
> >>Nero 6.0 & later also has an audio editor function. Be careful with that
> >>one if you try it. It cleaned up a taped mp3 file so well i can here the
> >>sprockets on my tape player in the background.

> > ----------------
> > That's ok, Linda...I know what you American ladies are like for

expletives

> > Thanks for the link - very useful.
> > John.
> >

> I'm Australian.

--------------
Oops, sorry Linda.
We are tripping to Au next year - never been before...looking forward to
it - not sure what to expect. Our niece is there just now - having a whale
of a time by all accounts - year out after Uni. We go to Melbourne, Sidney,
Cairns, Alice Springs, Perth, Singapore.
Regards,
John

kara2011 kara2011 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrmesbyJohn View Post
"Sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:K8NHc.396342$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "OrmesbyJohn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cco500$oa8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have a couple of tapes I play on portable music centre.
> > What's the best way to arrange to burn the songs from the tape onto Cd

on
> my
> > pc?
> > Thanks.