Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Please help with mouse problem

Please help with mouse problem

Unk

My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank. Any
idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.

Thanks in advance,

Unk

http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...e_Computer.jpg

Edward W. Thompson

It sounds as if the mouse is the least of your problems.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:42:35 -0400, Unk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
>computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank. Any
>idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Unk
>
>http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...e_Computer.jpg

Parko

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:42:35 -0400, Unk wrote:

> My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
> computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank. Any
> idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Unk
>
> http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...e_Computer.jpg

Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube gizmo
with the silver on top.

--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

Changeling

Looks like another woeful tail to me.

"Unk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
> computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank. Any
> idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Unk
>
> http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...e_Computer.jpg

Scraggy

Cleaning the mouse should be your first step. Then touch up the blacker area
in your computer with a nice bright paint. Finally, give the whole machine a
good squirt of WD40.

Unk wrote:
> My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
> computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank.
> Any idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Unk
>
> http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...e_Computer.jpg

Toolman Tim

"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)
>| On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:42:35 -0400, Unk wrote:
>|
>| > My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time,
>| > the computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went
>| > blank. Any idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my
>| > WinXP system.
>| >
>| > Thanks in advance,
>| >
>| > Unk
>| >
>| > http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...e_Computer.jpg
>|
>| Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
>| fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube
>| gizmo with the silver on top.

He can't find his black roundy tube gizmo...any suggestions? ;o)

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

joevan

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:27:53 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed)

>>| Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
>>| fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube
>>| gizmo with the silver on top.
>>|

>He can't find his black roundy tube gizmo...any suggestions? ;o)

The cat has been playing with his mouse and a few other things,
prolly.
joevan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed)

Yuk, fried mice.

Parko

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:27:53 -0700, Toolman Tim wrote:

> "Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)

>>| Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
>>| fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube
>>| gizmo with the silver on top.
>>|

> He can't find his black roundy tube gizmo...any suggestions? ;o)

He can proably find it in his wife's bedside drawer
--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345
Defenestrate Windows!
http://sourceforge.net/

PuppyKatt

Oh, rats!

"Unk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
: computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank.
Any
: idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
:
: Thanks in advance,
:
: Unk