Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > word will not save or save as

word will not save or save as

Alex B

Few more details would be nice. OS, word version etc etc.

"Phil Edwards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UhEHc.165$(E-Mail Removed)...
> word will not save or save as, when I paste in word it is a bmp instead of
> text
>

> help,help, help

Boomer

"Phil Edwards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> word will not save or save as, when I paste in word it is a bmp
> instead of text
>

> help,help, help

What are you pasting into Word?

Hopefully these will help.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#before
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#asking

Phil Edwards

word will not save or save as, when I paste in word it is a bmp instead of
text

help,help, help

°Mike°

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc...on/node02.html

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:41:08 GMT, in
<UhEHc.165$(E-Mail Removed)>
Phil Edwards scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

SgtMinor

Find and delete the file "normal.dot". It's a template and will be
rebuilt next time you run Word.

Phil Edwards wrote:

> word will not save or save as, when I paste in word it is a bmp instead of
> text
>
> help,help, help

Alexander Rogge

http://www.openoffice.org/