Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD R disks

CD R disks

Himalayan sushie

Tina Jaworski, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to
use, wrote:

<idiotic top-posting corrected>

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) der.octenews.com...
>> Tina Jaworski wrote:
>> > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are the main
>> > differences between the two that R disks only can be written once to
>> > and not able to be erased (read only attributes)?
>> > Any wisdom will be appreciated!
>> > Tina

>> Hi, Tina. My ****-stained old fart of a husband is 80 in the shade. He

> wants
>> to know if you suck cock and swallow.
>>

> Boomer,
> I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am sorry that you
> didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know, there are
> other ways to get the attention you need and not be hurtful to you and
> society as the way you are going about things now.

Yeah, yeah, whatever, but that didn't answer the old farts question.

Boomer

"Tina Jaworski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Boomer,
> I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am
> sorry that you didn't get the love you needed from your parents.
> Just know, there are other ways to get the attention you need
> and not be hurtful to you and society as the way you are going
> about things now.
>

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) der.octenews.co
> m...
>> Tina Jaworski wrote:
>> > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are
>> > the main differences between the two that R disks only can be
>> > written once to and not able to be erased (read only
>> > attributes)? Any wisdom will be appreciated!
>> > Tina

>> Hi, Tina. My ****-stained old fart of a husband is 80 in the
>> shade. He

> wants
>> to know if you suck cock and swallow.

Like others have said...

You have been trolled. That message was not from me.

HJB

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Tina Jaworski wrote:
> > Boomer,
> > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am sorry that

you
> > didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know, there are
> > other ways to get the attention you need and not be hurtful to you and
> > society as the way you are going about things now.

> That isn't the real Boomer. It is a troll forging her headers. Please
> do not feed it.

I just PLONK them.

Boomer

"HJB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Tina Jaworski wrote:
>> > Boomer,
>> > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am
>> > sorry that

> you
>> > didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know,
>> > there are other ways to get the attention you need and not be
>> > hurtful to you and society as the way you are going about
>> > things now.

>> That isn't the real Boomer. It is a troll forging her headers.
>> Please do not feed it.
>>

> I just PLONK them.

Gee's... thanks. I think that's 'it's' goal.