Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > yeah, hi, quick question. whats the best virus checker????? anyone????? i need one anything thats free thanks from janet

yeah, hi, quick question. whats the best virus checker????? anyone????? i need one anything thats free thanks from janet

mutleyshome.com

AVG Anti Virus
http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php

Or

Avast

Both are free and do a great job.

Colin

--
Colin Copland, Web: http://www.mutleyshome.com

mutleyshome.com

Boomer wrote:

> "mutleyshome.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>AVG Anti Virus
>>http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
>>
>>Or
>>
>>Avast
>>
>>Both are free and do a great job.
>>
>>Colin

> Hi
>
> Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
> in your reply?
> (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)
>
> It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
> others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.
>
> Further info:
> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html
> http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting.html
>
> Thank You Very Much

As the first post did not contain anything this should not be aimed at me!

Colin

--
Colin Copland, Web: http://www.mutleyshome.com

rajeshps@poboxes.com