Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express

outlook express

Drvnguy

i have windows xp pro running ,and for some reason in my newsgroups when
there is a web link posted ,when i click on it nothing happens ....explorer
used to open it ?
how do i re set this error...thanks

Boomer

"Drvnguy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i have windows xp pro running ,and for some reason in my
> newsgroups when there is a web link posted ,when i click on it
> nothing happens ....explorer used to open it ?
> how do i re set this error...thanks

or
New Window is Blank or Nothing Happens When You Click a Link

Or http://www.google.com/microsoft.html

HTH

°Mike°

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
Start Web Browser

OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
Outlook Express

Current Web Page Is Blank After Opening an Outlook-- URI
from Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257136

You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
nothing occurs after you click a link
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:00:48 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Drvnguy scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Drvnguy

thanks mike
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
> Start Web Browser
>
> OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
> Outlook Express
>
> Current Web Page Is Blank After Opening an Outlook-- URI
> from Internet Explorer
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257136
>
> You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
> nothing occurs after you click a link
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
>

> On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:00:48 -0400, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Drvnguy scrawled:
>
> >i have windows xp pro running ,and for some reason in my newsgroups
> >when there is a web link posted ,when i click on it nothing happens ....
> >explorer used to open it ?
> >how do i re set this error...thanks
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:36:24 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Drvnguy scrawled:

>thanks mike

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
>> Start Web Browser
>>
>> OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
>> Outlook Express
>>
>> Current Web Page Is Blank After Opening an Outlook-- URI
>> from Internet Explorer
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257136
>>
>> You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
>> nothing occurs after you click a link
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

<snip>
--