Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Folder problem

Reply
Thread Tools

Folder problem

 
 
Johnny 5
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
Hi Guys,

All the folders I go to have changed form a web page view and I can't change
them all back at once and when I do them individually they always go back to
how they are now. I have gone to folder options and chosen the classic
(default) option but it hasn't changed them back to web page view. Does
anyone know what might have caused this and how to correct it please?

Thanks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
What operating system?


On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:46:25 GMT, in
<lwhHc.14304$I%(E-Mail Removed)>
Johnny 5 scrawled:

>Hi Guys,
>
>All the folders I go to have changed form a web page view and I can't change
>them all back at once and when I do them individually they always go back to
>how they are now. I have gone to folder options and chosen the classic
>(default) option but it hasn't changed them back to web page view. Does
>anyone know what might have caused this and how to correct it please?
>
>Thanks.
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Johnny 5
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
Sorry, I am running windows 98 se.
"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What operating system?
>
>
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:46:25 GMT, in
> <lwhHc.14304$I%(E-Mail Removed)>
> Johnny 5 scrawled:
>
> >Hi Guys,
> >
> >All the folders I go to have changed form a web page view and I can't

change
> >them all back at once and when I do them individually they always go back

to
> >how they are now. I have gone to folder options and chosen the classic
> >(default) option but it hasn't changed them back to web page view. Does
> >anyone know what might have caused this and how to correct it please?
> >
> >Thanks.
> >

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
Ok, you need to UNCHECK classic view, and
select 'As Web Page' -- make sure you have
only one Windows Explorer window open.
Once you have a page displayed in web view,
go to View / Folder Options / View and press
'Like Current Folder'.


On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:53:12 GMT, in
<YuiHc.14755$I%(E-Mail Removed)>
Johnny 5 scrawled:

>Sorry, I am running windows 98 se.
>
>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What operating system?
>>
>>

><snip>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Johnny 5
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
Thanks Mike it's all sorted now. Your the man.
"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok, you need to UNCHECK classic view, and
> select 'As Web Page' -- make sure you have
> only one Windows Explorer window open.
> Once you have a page displayed in web view,
> go to View / Folder Options / View and press
> 'Like Current Folder'.
>
>
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:53:12 GMT, in
> <YuiHc.14755$I%(E-Mail Removed)>
> Johnny 5 scrawled:
>
> >Sorry, I am running windows 98 se.
> >
> >"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> What operating system?
> >>
> >>

> ><snip>

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
You're welcome.


On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:14:44 GMT, in
<8PiHc.14911$I%(E-Mail Removed)>
Johnny 5 scrawled:

>Thanks Mike it's all sorted now. Your the man.
>
>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Ok, you need to UNCHECK classic view, and
>> select 'As Web Page' -- make sure you have
>> only one Windows Explorer window open.
>> Once you have a page displayed in web view,
>> go to View / Folder Options / View and press
>> 'Like Current Folder'.
>>

>

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Browse to Folder instead of Folder + File Dan ASP .Net 7 10-28-2010 07:39 AM
Problem in adding new images ait folder from a selected folder madhu C++ 0 10-05-2006 07:24 AM
For share a folder in the network , but the folder only allow by password holder MCSE 55 04-14-2004 11:56 PM
_vti_cnf folder in the bin folder-- a problem? William LaMartin ASP .Net 1 11-10-2003 03:41 AM
help: setting web folder as application folder in server THY ASP .Net 3 10-16-2003 01:18 AM



Advertisments