Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Setting Mozilla as the default

Setting Mozilla as the default

soup

Is there a simple way to not use internet explorer
when clicking links in newsgroups ?
I want to use Mozilla as I.E. seems to be full
of security concerns.

--
yours S
addy not usable (not that you would try it)

gaspin

"soup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Ik8Hc.995$TL.9056461@news-
text.cableinet.net:

> Is there a simple way to not use internet explorer
> when clicking links in newsgroups ?
> I want to use Mozilla as I.E. seems to be full
> of security concerns.

http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

soup

gaspin popped his head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
> "soup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Ik8Hc.995$TL.9056461@news-
> text.cableinet.net:
>
> > Is there a simple way to not use internet explorer
> > when clicking links in newsgroups ?
> > I want to use Mozilla as I.E. seems to be full
> > of security concerns.

> http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

Ta, so far so good have set default to keyboard shortcut
and links from newsgroups are all opening in Mozilla.

--
yours S
addy not usable (not that you would try it)

soup

soup popped his head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
> gaspin popped his head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
>> http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

> Ta, so far so good have set default to keyboard shortcut
> and links from newsgroups are all opening in Mozilla.

Even I don't understand that and I typed it should be :-

Ta,so far so good, have set default to Mozilla. Keyboard shortcut
opening Mozilla and links from newsgroups are opening in Mozilla.