Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > login error

Reply
Thread Tools

login error

 
 
J Parkinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
i cannot log onto e-mail there are 2 errors server error 0x800CCC90 and
error number 0x800CCC92


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
why?
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:27:18 GMT, J Parkinson wrote:

Let play a guessing game,

It's your ISPs email, blueyonder.
It's OL/OE your are using.
You don't know about BY support.mail group.
You didn't check the status page just in case it's a current fault.
You didn't try the webmail interface to check it's not your email app or
to confirm your name/password is okay.
It's not an issue forgetting to post the text of the error message.

It maybe a good thing, not getting your mail as there could be lots of
spam. That's what happens when you post your primary account unmunged
email to a public newsgroup.


>i cannot log onto e-mail there are 2 errors server error 0x800CCC90 and
>error number 0x800CCC92
>


www.google.com yet again,

How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc90
.... Troubleshooting Outlook Express Error 0x800ccc90. Symptom. There was
a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. ...
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/help/email/...x800ccc90.html - 17k - Cached -
Similar pages

198704 - XCLN: ErrMsg: 0x800ccc90, 0x800ccc18 and Outlook Express
XCLN: ErrMsg: 0x800ccc90, 0x800ccc18 and Outlook Express. View products
that this
article applies to. This article was previously published under Q198704.
....
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;198704 - 15k -
Cached - Similar pages

820669 - Error Message: (0x800CCC90) Your Incoming (POP3) E-Mail ...
... when you send and receive e-mail for all the accounts in the
profile at the same
time, you receive the following error message: (0x800CCC90) Your
incoming (POP3 ...
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;820669 - 13k
- Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from support.microsoft.com ]

How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc92
How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc92: invalid ox..92 user
or password'. ... Troubleshooting Outlook Express Error 0x800ccc92. ...
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/help/email/...x800ccc92.html - 15k - Cached -
Similar pages

309216 - Error 0x800CCC92 or Error 0x800CCCD2 Occurs When You Try ...
Error 0x800CCC92 or Error 0x800CCCD2 Occurs When You Try to Retrieve a
Message
from a POP3 Server. View products that this article applies to. ...
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;309216 - 13k -
Cached - Similar pages

Microsoft Outlook: 0x800ccc92 I only get this on my systems in the ...
.... Question Title: 0x800ccc92 I only get this on my systems in the
office Author: Oparker
Points: 500 Date: 06/23/2004 06:35PM PDT, Is this what you are looking
for ...
www.experts-exchange.com/Applications/ MS_Office/Outlook/Q_21036219.html
- 59k - Cached - Similar pages

View topic - Error 0x800ccc92


Me
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2004
why? wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:27:18 GMT, J Parkinson wrote:
>
> Let play a guessing game,


Oh go on then.

>
> It's your ISPs email, blueyonder.


Maybe.

> It's OL/OE your are using.


Possibly.

> You don't know about BY support.mail group.


Probably not.

> You didn't check the status page just in case it's a current fault.


Again, probably not.

> You didn't try the webmail interface to check it's not your email app or
> to confirm your name/password is okay.


Doubtful.

> It's not an issue forgetting to post the text of the error message.


Er...

>
> It maybe a good thing, not getting your mail as there could be lots of
> spam. That's what happens when you post your primary account unmunged
> email to a public newsgroup.


Never a truer word has been spoken.

>
>
>
>>i cannot log onto e-mail there are 2 errors server error 0x800CCC90 and
>>error number 0x800CCC92
>>

>
>
> www.google.com yet again,
>
> How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc90
> ... Troubleshooting Outlook Express Error 0x800ccc90. Symptom. There was
> a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. ...
> http://www.tiscali.co.uk/help/email/...x800ccc90.html - 17k - Cached -
> Similar pages
>
> 198704 - XCLN: ErrMsg: 0x800ccc90, 0x800ccc18 and Outlook Express
> XCLN: ErrMsg: 0x800ccc90, 0x800ccc18 and Outlook Express. View products
> that this
> article applies to. This article was previously published under Q198704.
> ...
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;198704 - 15k -
> Cached - Similar pages
>
> 820669 - Error Message: (0x800CCC90) Your Incoming (POP3) E-Mail ...
> ... when you send and receive e-mail for all the accounts in the
> profile at the same
> time, you receive the following error message: (0x800CCC90) Your
> incoming (POP3 ...
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;820669 - 13k
> - Cached - Similar pages
> [ More results from support.microsoft.com ]
>
> How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc92
> How to deal with Outlook Express error 0x800ccc92: invalid ox..92 user
> or password'. ... Troubleshooting Outlook Express Error 0x800ccc92. ...
> http://www.tiscali.co.uk/help/email/...x800ccc92.html - 15k - Cached -
> Similar pages
>
> 309216 - Error 0x800CCC92 or Error 0x800CCCD2 Occurs When You Try ...
> Error 0x800CCC92 or Error 0x800CCCD2 Occurs When You Try to Retrieve a
> Message
> from a POP3 Server. View products that this article applies to. ...
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;309216 - 13k -
> Cached - Similar pages
>
> Microsoft Outlook: 0x800ccc92 I only get this on my systems in the ...
> ... Question Title: 0x800ccc92 I only get this on my systems in the
> office Author: Oparker
> Points: 500 Date: 06/23/2004 06:35PM PDT, Is this what you are looking
> for ...
> www.experts-exchange.com/Applications/ MS_Office/Outlook/Q_21036219.html
> - 59k - Cached - Similar pages
>
> View topic - Error 0x800ccc92
>
>
> Me

 
Reply With Quote
 
annger annger is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
 
      07-09-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Parkinson
i cannot log onto e-mail there are 2 errors server error 0x800CCC90 and
error number 0x800CCC92
I cannot log onto e-mail there are two errors Server Error Ox800CCC90 and Error Number Ox800CCC92
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
News login different from mail login William W. Plummer Firefox 21 04-08-2005 05:37 AM
Login Failed: Error 18456: Unable to login to run SP on local serv =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyaWJhbGRp?= ASP .Net 2 02-25-2005 09:17 PM
Cannot open database requested in login 'xyz'. Login fails. Nans ASP .Net 2 06-17-2004 07:06 AM
Forms Login Page Not Login Out Hermit Dave ASP .Net 5 01-13-2004 07:14 AM
Re: PLEASE? Any way to get the user's nt login from the pc -- not the server login? William F. Robertson, Jr. ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 03:57 PM



Advertisments