Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > vcd to dvd format

vcd to dvd format

greg

was wondering if anyone knows of a good program that will convert a series
of files from vcd format to dvd format(one that will read in a stand-alone
dvd player). i'm looking for a program thats easy to use. i am running
windows 2000 pro and windows xp pro.

thanks

greg

jda

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:26:47 +0000, greg wrote:

> was wondering if anyone knows of a good program that will convert a series
> of files from vcd format to dvd format(one that will read in a stand-alone
> dvd player). i'm looking for a program thats easy to use. i am running
> windows 2000 pro and windows xp pro.
>
> thanks
>
> greg

There is always the easy way, wich is to go and buy Adobe Encore,
http://www.adobe.com/products/encore/main.html but even then there is a
hole lot of options that you have to take care of. Best advice is to go to
http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?...versionselect=
VCD+to+DVD&howtoselect=3%3B&orderby=Date&listall=1 &archive=0&search=Search+or+List+Guides

or http://shorl.com/hatrefrabidrybre They have a lot of good tutorials and
suggestions to wich programmes to use
Jakob

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns952018E5A68C8gregnix20.yahoo.com@24.93.43. 119...
> was wondering if anyone knows of a good program that will convert a series
> of files from vcd format to dvd format(one that will read in a stand-alone
> dvd player). i'm looking for a program thats easy to use. i am running
> windows 2000 pro and windows xp pro.

Huh?

My VCDs play just nicely in both the JVC and the Toshiba DVD
players.

Plus, you ARE aware that they won't look any better in DVD format,
right?

RwP

Ja Jawad

Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:
> Howdy!

*plonk*

retard yanks.

greg

thanks for the suggestions jakob. i'll definatally look at those web
pages. and reguarding ralphs insights, i'm aware that they won't look
better, and yes my apex player will play vcd's as well. my goal is
however, to put more then 80 minutes of material on one disk, hence the dvd
aproach.

thanks

greg

L'incrédule

sorry mistake

"greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns952472A176E59gregnix20.yahoo.com@24.93.43. 121...
> thanks for the suggestions jakob. i'll definatally look at those web
> pages. and reguarding ralphs insights, i'm aware that they won't look
> better, and yes my apex player will play vcd's as well. my goal is
> however, to put more then 80 minutes of material on one disk, hence the

dvd
> aproach.
>
> thanks
>

> greg

Bootleg Dvd/Vcd Sites! :-DVD! James Cortez Jr. DVD Video 2 12-09-2010 04:21 PM
vsim-vcd-3228 Error vcd simulation neo_anderson VHDL 0 01-10-2008 12:46 PM
VCD file format Neil Zanella VHDL 3 06-13-2006 10:12 PM
Can I record VCD's on DVD-R or DVD+R media? br2001@webtv.net DVD Video 1 07-20-2004 04:43 AM
Looking for all 102 episodes of the tv series alf on dvd / dvd-r / vcd Sally Maher DVD Video 0 04-06-2004 11:33 PM

Advertisments