Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Noisey PSU

Noisey PSU

Rich Strang

When my pc is booting up the PSU makes a noise like an old clapped out car,
the second it loads windows the PSU goes silent...what's going on, i'm
confused?

Thanks
Rich

°Mike°

Check all of the fans inside your box. Replace
any that are not running smoothly; replace the
PSU, if necessary.

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:09:20 GMT, in
<ANCGc.399$(E-Mail Removed)>
Rich Strang scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Plato

Rich Strang wrote:

> When my pc is booting up the PSU makes a noise like an old clapped out car,
> the second it loads windows the PSU goes silent...what's going on, i'm
> confused?

You have a dirty fan inside the pc.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Ed Jablonowski

Plato wrote:
> Rich Strang wrote:
>>
>> When my pc is booting up the PSU makes a noise like an old clapped
>> out car, the second it loads windows the PSU goes silent...what's
>> going on, i'm confused?

> You have

.... been plagiarised.

"noisey feedback tells" tg UK VOIP 2 10-09-2010 09:31 PM
Noisey Fan Xeno Chauvin Computer Support 6 03-03-2007 07:31 PM
How to: Mod a PSU (Power Supply) Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 17 07-06-2005 06:41 AM
Panasonic FZ5 Noisey ?? measekite Digital Photography 11 04-12-2005 01:50 AM
Noisey fan on all the time Southern Kiwi NZ Computing 2 05-10-2004 03:21 AM

Advertisments