Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost everything

Lost everything

peiper

Hello
Can anyone help?

I recently put another graphics card and run 2 monitors.
This worked well.Problem is when I returned one monitor to my other pc. I
disable one graphics card.Later on noticed I had disable wrong one so went
in and disabled other.Yes I did forget to enable the first one.So when I
went to boot up next time I wanted to it started but nothing on monitor.Took
2nd card out but still nothing in the end I reinstalled XP and I can see
again but I put windows in another folder so I did'nt lose anything and now
all my programs & emails are on the other setting.Butr I can not get to
them.Is there a way where I can get all my original settings and enable the
card again so I don't lose anything.

Thanks in advance.

Ionizer

"peiper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cce53v$sj1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> Can anyone help?
>
> I recently put another graphics card and run 2 monitors.

Let me ask you something. What do you hope to achieve by repeatedly
posting the same thing over and over again? Although your first response
was from a troll, you are proving his analysis to be correct.

--
Ian.

Blaz Little

Ionizer wrote:
> "peiper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cce53v$sj1$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello
>> Can anyone help?
>>
>> I recently put another graphics card and run 2 monitors.

> Let me ask you something. What do you hope to achieve by repeatedly
> posting the same thing over and over again? Although your first
> response was from a troll, you are proving his analysis to be correct.

TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!

peiper

Yes I am a Troll Troll Troll
I apologise for repeating.