Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > USB port type?

USB port type?

Me

How can I find out if my 2 x USB ports are 1.1 or 2 spec?

Ian Moyce

Me wrote:
>> How can I find out if my 2 x USB ports are 1.1 or 2 spec?

RTFM

Kieron Adanet

Ian Moyce wrote:
> Me wrote:
>>> How can I find out if my 2 x USB ports are 1.1 or 2 spec?

> RTFM

TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!

Me

Ian Moyce wrote:

>>> How can I find out if my 2 x USB ports are 1.1 or 2 spec?

> RTFM

What ****ing manual?

Ian Moyce

Kieron Adanet wrote:
>> Ian Moyce wrote:
>>>
>>> RTFM

>> TROLL! TROLL! TROLL!

****! ****! ****!

Ian Moyce

Me wrote:

>>> RTFM

>> What ****ing manual?

Motherboard manual. Dont swear, you naught boy.

Me

Ian Moyce wrote:

>>> What ****ing manual?

> Motherboard manual.

Not an option as I don't know where it is anymore.

Trent SC

> > Motherboard manual.

> Not an option as I don't know where it is anymore.

Have you ever heard of the internet?

Ian Moyce

Me wrote:

>>> Motherboard manual.

>> Not an option as I don't know where it is anymore.

Download it then.

What motherboard is it?

Ian Moyce

Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

>>> Not an option as I don't know where it is anymore.

>> (Sometimes people who post a series of "look it up yourself" answers
>> really cheese me off....)

Well lardy-****ing-dar to you. Tell me then. How do I flash my bios?

Hmm, now because I have not looked it up myself, I dont know what BIOS it
is, what version it is, or how I do it. You really are a silly ****.

Would that be http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?