Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nod32 AntiVirus

Nod32 AntiVirus

Edward Doyle

I wanted to install this prog. and when i did a message came up saying
either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot
fulfill the messaging request.Please run microsoft outlook and set it as the
default mail client when i press ok the box was still there for the set up
of it as in the box you normally get that says next etc when your setting
something up could you please tell me what this is its asking in the sense
is it ok to do this and being a beginner could you tell me how i do this
please.

Eddie

---

Duane Arnold

"Edward Doyle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ccd9e8$oci$(E-Mail Removed):

> I wanted to install this prog. and when i did a message came up saying
> either there is no default mail client or the current mail client
> cannot fulfill the messaging request.Please run microsoft outlook and
> set it as the default mail client when i press ok the box was still
> there for the set up of it as in the box you normally get that says
> next etc when your setting something up could you please tell me what
> this is its asking in the sense is it ok to do this and being a
> beginner could you tell me how i do this please.
>
> Eddie

Well, what is you email client program?

Duane

Toolman Tim

>| "Edward Doyle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>| news:ccd9e8$oci$(E-Mail Removed):
>|
>| > I wanted to install this prog. and when i did a message came up
>| > saying either there is no default mail client or the current mail
>| > client cannot fulfill the messaging request.Please run microsoft
>| > outlook and set it as the default mail client when i press ok the
>| > box was still there for the set up of it as in the box you
>| > normally get that says next etc when your setting something up
>| > could you please tell me what this is its asking in the sense is
>| > it ok to do this and being a beginner could you tell me how i do
>| > this please.
>| >
>| > Eddie
>| >

>| Well, what is you email client program?
>|
>| Duane

(Duane, you *could* just look it up in his headers <g> - it's OE6)

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Duane Arnold

"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>| "Edward Doyle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>| news:ccd9e8$oci$(E-Mail Removed):

>>| Well, what is you email client program?
>>|
>>| Duane

> (Duane, you *could* just look it up in his headers <g> - it's OE6)

LOL

The OP may need to configure NOD32's IMON to point to port 110 so that
IMON can scan traffic coming from the ISP's POP3 email server. That's
what Outlook and OE are listening on port 110 and is the default setup
port NOD32's IMON listen on. So, the OP should establish OE as the
default email client on the machine (maybe setup an OE email account), if
he has not done so.

Duane