Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Delete Button

Delete Button

Bailey

Can someone help me. I've just joined a couple of newsgroups but cannot get
my delete button to work on these sites. I'm on Outlook Express and it
works with my mail and my files just not in the newsgroups. I managed to get
delete on my toolbar but it stays black till I highlight a message and go to
delete it then it turns gray and nothing happens.

Unk

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:07:53 -0400, "Bailey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can someone help me. I've just joined a couple of newsgroups but cannot get
>my delete button to work on these sites. I'm on Outlook Express and it
>works with my mail and my files just not in the newsgroups. I managed to get
>delete on my toolbar but it stays black till I highlight a message and go to
>delete it then it turns gray and nothing happens.

Just highlight it and press the "Delete" key.

You might want to look into a better newsreader...
http://www.forteinc.com

pcbutts1

You do not have the latest version of OE. Update it.

news:9IoGc.36998$(E-Mail Removed)...