Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ping TOOLMAN TIM

Ping TOOLMAN TIM

Blinky the Shark

Hey, did you find a source for those 120mm fan grills with filters?

If not, I just ran across them in a local outlet's catalog, and they
have a web presence.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| Hey, did you find a source for those 120mm fan grills with filters?
>|
>| If not, I just ran across them in a local outlet's catalog, and they
>| have a web presence.
>|
>| --
>| Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>| New June 23:
>| Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

Nope - hadn't got to it yet. I've been working (between posts <g>) most of
the weekend.

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>>| Hey, did you find a source for those 120mm fan grills with filters?
>>|
>>| If not, I just ran across them in a local outlet's catalog, and they
>>| have a web presence.
>>|
>>| --
>>| Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>>| New June 23:
>>| Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

> Nope - hadn't got to it yet. I've been working (between posts <g>) most of
> the weekend.

Bookmark this, and you'll have it if needed. Buck twenty-five:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...125&type=store

Alla their fans and accessories: Fans link, right side of main page.

http://www.allelectronics.com

Remember, I got the filter material at a Home Depot for a couple-three
bucks for a sheet or two that was about 2x3 feet.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:
Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| Toolman Tim wrote:
>|
>| > "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| > news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| >>|
>| >>|

>| > Nope - hadn't got to it yet. I've been working (between posts <g>)
>| > most of the weekend.
>|
>| Bookmark this, and you'll have it if needed. Buck twenty-five:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...125&type=store

>| Alla their fans and accessories: Fans link, right side of main page.
>|
>| http://www.allelectronics.com
>|
>| Remember, I got the filter material at a Home Depot for a
>| couple-three bucks for a sheet or two that was about 2x3 feet.
>|
>| --
>| Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>| New June 23:
>| Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

Thanks again! I did look around for a bit, but most of what I found was
"bleah" or cost way too much. Okay, I'm not into fancy case mods ($$), but I
don't want ugly either <g>

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> Thanks again! I did look around for a bit, but most of what I found was
> "bleah" or cost way too much. Okay, I'm not into fancy case mods ($$), but I
> don't want ugly either <g>

What, no neon, and no hydraulics to make it bounce up and down and
impress the chix in chat?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:
Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)
>| Toolman Tim wrote:
>|
>| > Thanks again! I did look around for a bit, but most of what I
>| > found was "bleah" or cost way too much. Okay, I'm not into fancy
>| > case mods ($$), but I don't want ugly either <g>
>|
>| What, no neon, and no hydraulics to make it bounce up and down and
>| impress the chix in chat?

There's chix in chat? My - what *have* I been missing <g>

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~