Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > virus nonsense

virus nonsense

DC

DC wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> DC wrote:

>>> David wrote:

>>> [...]

>>> AH! So *that's* what Microsoft means by innovation. Gotcha.

>> No more conflict there than with their apparent concept of "security".

> But, you gotta admit that firewall is sure something. };O)

> http://dcmoose.fateback.com/news/windows-firewall.jpg

<oink>

Whoops. Farkled the link (fixed).

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Scraggy

DC wrote:
> DC wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> No more conflict there than with their apparent concept of
>>> "security".

>> But, you gotta admit that firewall is sure something. };O)

>> http://dcmoose.fateback.com/news/windows-firewall.jpg

> <oink>
>
> Whoops. Farkled the link (fixed).

I do so enjoy a good Farkle. lol

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

DC wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>>DC wrote:

>>>David wrote:

>>>[...]

>>>AH! So *that's* what Microsoft means by innovation. Gotcha.

>>No more conflict there than with their apparent concept of "security".

> But, you gotta admit that firewall is sure something. };O)
>
> http:/dcmoose.fateback.com/news/windows-firewall.jpg

ROTFLOLSTC

Blinky the Shark

Scraggy wrote:
> DC wrote:
>> DC wrote:

>>> But, you gotta admit that firewall is sure something. };O)

>>> http://dcmoose.fateback.com/news/windows-firewall.jpg

>> <oink>

>> Whoops. Farkled the link (fixed).

> I do so enjoy a good Farkle. lol

And moose farkle? Farkle doesn't get any better than that.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:

DC

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Scraggy wrote:
>> DC wrote:

>>> <oink>

>>> Whoops. Farkled the link (fixed).

>> I do so enjoy a good Farkle. lol

> And moose farkle? Farkle doesn't get any better than that.

Maybe I should change my nym to Farkwinkle. It's been one of those
weeks. }:OD

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Plato

David wrote:

> PC is running very slow, especially on web. HDD reporting as very low in
> space then suddenly appearing to go from ~500Mb free to 5Gb free space.

It appears do dont have enough free space on your hard drive for a
proper swap file. It appears that your browser is also auto-deleting
it's cache files.

> Maybe I'm just cynical, but it appears to be the virus protection companies
> who are making money creating them???

No need to. Enough nasty boys do it for free as a hobby.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Blinky the Shark

DC wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Scraggy wrote:

>>> I do so enjoy a good Farkle. lol

>> And moose farkle? Farkle doesn't get any better than that.

> Maybe I should change my nym to Farkwinkle. It's been one of those
> weeks. }:OD

Somehow, that made me think of "Fartwhisper". I like it.

--

Generics in 1.5, nonsense warnings? changzhouwang@gmail.com Java 4 11-17-2005 09:06 PM
Tired of Nonsense Sasha Y. Gupta MCSE 26 07-15-2004 07:53 PM
Why the nonsense in spam emails? Dan Welch Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 06:52 AM