Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > system idle process

system idle process

Drvnguy

I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
working?..thanks

Boomer

Drvnguy wrote:
> I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100
> almost all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in
> the background working?..thanks

YES! You have a virus. Format and reinstall!!!!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Drvnguy wrote:

> I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
> all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
> working?..thanks

The other dimwit posing as Boomer is a pathetic attention-seeker, don't
bother responding to them. If your System Idle Process is at 99%, then
everything is a-okay.

pcbutts1

Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

"Drvnguy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100

almost
> all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
> working?..thanks

Boomer

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Drvnguy wrote:
>
>> I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95
>> t0 100 almost all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there
>> somthing in the background working?..thanks

> The other dimwit posing as Boomer

Thanks Rgr. I don't see 'it' and appreciate your mentioning that
'it' is not me.

> is a pathetic
> attention-seeker, don't bother responding to them. If your
> System Idle Process is at 99%, then everything is a-okay.

Blinky the Shark

pcbutts1 wrote:

> Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:

Patrick

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>
>> Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

> I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

I'd rather just sit here *idleing*

Blinky the Shark

Patrick wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> pcbutts1 wrote:

>>> Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

>> I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

> I'd rather just sit here *idleing*

Say, that just might be what I meant, without saying it, eh?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:
Linux In 20 Steps: (at Blinkynet) http://snipurl.com/7amq

Plato

Drvnguy wrote:

> I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
> all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
> working?..thanks

system idle will use 90%+ if that's the only thing running. Nothing to
worry about.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/