Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > PARTY IN THE STATES

PARTY IN THE STATES

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

heyfor all of you that didnt know tomorrow is the 4th of july...fireworks and drunk people evereywhere...i am goin to the beach and we are gunna camp out and light crap on fire...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol sounds like fun

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

I don't think i can join you but have fun where ever you are going..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i am going into my computer... its nice and warm in there

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

ya our independence day turned into the biggest pyro fest in the world...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds smoking good

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

aye it is...fireworks everywhere...drunk people everywhere...crazy stuff

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

Have fun! HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY EVERYBODY!!!

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin