Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "Can not complete authoring process due to some error"

"Can not complete authoring process due to some error"

Bun Mui

Can not complete authoring process due to some error in Win DVD creator 2

I get this message-

"Can not complete authoring process due to some error"

In Win DVD Creator 2 version.

Now is this problem a hardware problem? Software Problem ?
DVD-R media problem ?

I am using Maxell DVD + r disk .
HP DVD Burner 400C combo cd+rw dvd+rw
burner on a Compaq Presario Xp Computer.
Compaq Presario SR 1030NX

What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Bun Mui

Duane Arnold

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bun Mui) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> Can not complete authoring process due to some error in Win DVD
> creator 2
>
> I get this message-
>
> "Can not complete authoring process due to some error"
>
> In Win DVD Creator 2 version.
>
> Now is this problem a hardware problem? Software Problem ?
> DVD-R media problem ?
>
> I am using Maxell DVD + r disk .
> HP DVD Burner 400C combo cd+rw dvd+rw
> burner on a Compaq Presario Xp Computer.
> Compaq Presario SR 1030NX

I had a problem with the DVD cd+rw unit with my Presario Laptop when it
was brand new out of the box. I had to get on the phone with Compaq to
correct the software problem which was to uninstall and reinstall the
driver and the software.

Duane