Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Out of sync?

Out of sync?

Web Child

I ave just fitted a new graphics card in my computer (XFX FX5900XT) now whilst the card works brilliantly with all my major programs, when I watch my MPG's with either RealPlayer or Windows Media Player the audio is out of sync with the video.

Has anyone any ideas whats causing this and how I can possibly rectify the problem?

Regards
Duncan

Hamman

"Web Child" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cc6njn$7ra$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I ave just fitted a new graphics card in my computer (XFX FX5900XT) now

whilst the card works brilliantly with all my major programs, when I watch
my MPG's with either RealPlayer or Windows Media Player the audio is out of
sync with the video.

> Has anyone any ideas whats causing this and how I can possibly rectify the

problem?

> Regards
> Duncan

Can we have some other system specs, CPU, RAM, power supply etc.

Sounds more like power to me.

hamman