Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DivX , etc

DivX , etc

Daniel

Im using windows xp pro, and after formatting I re-downloaded some AVI files
and I downloaded several different divx/xvid codecs as well as the k-lite
codec pack and after trying each one, they would install but the file wont
play. I dont understand why it won't work!

Help pls!

- Daniel

Unk

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:34:51 +1000, "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Im using windows xp pro, and after formatting I re-downloaded some AVI files
>and I downloaded several different divx/xvid codecs as well as the k-lite
>codec pack and after trying each one, they would install but the file wont
>play. I dont understand why it won't work!
>
>Help pls!
>
>- Daniel

Download, and run "Gspot". Then use it to open the file and determine the
exact codec needed.
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/