Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to enlarge Yahoo Chatroom window?

How to enlarge Yahoo Chatroom window?

Elliott Graham

Greetings,
I use Java 2 as my client for the chatrooms on the Yahoo.com web site.
Everything used to be ok, but recently I returned to the chatrooms
after a long absence, and found that the chatroom window had really
shrunk and the window for the list of Chatters was so small that I
could only see up to two users at a time. The chat window was only
about 2" high.

What happened? How I can expand the chat window and the Chatters
window while continuing to use Java 2 as my client?
Thanks

Boomer

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Elliott Graham) wrote:

> Greetings,
> I use Java 2 as my client for the chatrooms on the Yahoo.com web
> site. Everything used to be ok, but recently I returned to the
> chatrooms after a long absence, and found that the chatroom
> window had really shrunk and the window for the list of Chatters
> was so small that I could only see up to two users at a time.
> The chat window was only about 2" high.
>
> What happened? How I can expand the chat window and the Chatters
> window while continuing to use Java 2 as my client?
> Thanks

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/chat/cjava/

Elliott Graham

Thanks for the URL for Yahoo Chat Help, Boomer, but my problem is not
addressed in the Help section there. That's why I came here looking
for answers!

Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<40e4bd06$0$50695$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Elliott Graham) wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> > I use Java 2 as my client for the chatrooms on the Yahoo.com web
> > site. Everything used to be ok, but recently I returned to the
> > chatrooms after a long absence, and found that the chatroom
> > window had really shrunk and the window for the list of Chatters
> > was so small that I could only see up to two users at a time.
> > The chat window was only about 2" high.
> >
> > What happened? How I can expand the chat window and the Chatters
> > window while continuing to use Java 2 as my client?
> > Thanks
> >

> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/chat/cjava/

You can enlarge a tire but you can't enlarge a photo =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?= Digital Photography 11 03-08-2006 03:10 AM
Re: chatroom anthonyberet Computer Support 0 08-09-2003 12:29 AM
Re: chatroom paul s Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 11:28 PM
Re: chatroom problem Plato Computer Support 1 07-29-2003 03:14 PM

Advertisments