Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Green / orange led on a laptop power supply

Green / orange led on a laptop power supply

Laptopper

Does somebody know what the meaning is of the sometimes green and sometimes orange burning led om my laptop
power supply ? It's an ILAN F1560 power supply.

Has it something to do with or temperature ?

-Lone_Wolf-

Laptopper wrote:
> Does somebody know what the meaning is of the sometimes green and
> sometimes orange burning led om my laptop power supply ? It's an ILAN
> F1560 power supply.
>
> Has it something to do with or temperature ?

How about sometimes full battery, sometimes charging!