Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I think i Can humans catch it? may have the Sasser worm Virus

I think i Can humans catch it? may have the Sasser worm Virus

billybronco

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
> My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds.

> have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can

humans
> catch it?

only if youve been having uprotected sex with your pc?.

Unk

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:59:24 GMT, "john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
>My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds. I
>have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can humans
>catch it?

http://www.digitalforrest.com/perugg...rusStopper.jpg

john

I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds. I
have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can humans
catch it?

Himalayan sushie

john, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use, wrote:

> I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
> My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60 seconds. I
> have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can humans
> catch it?

You are going to die. You've also already infected your wife and kids...they
will die mere days after you.
Contact me and make your will out to me.

john

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

wrote:

> > I think I may have the Sasser worm B virus.
> > My head hurts and my eyes water plus I keep nodding off every 60

seconds. I
> > have tried putting a patch on but it keeps falling down my face. Can

humans
> > catch it?

> You are going to die. You've also already infected your wife and

kids...they
> will die mere days after you.
> Contact me and make your will out to me.

Ok will do

thanxs

ps full address please for all my godly worlds and molotov