Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > no messages downloading?

no messages downloading?

KarenN

Why is it when i open the newsgroup, and try to download messages i get "0
messages 1209 not downloaded," how do i get them to download?> never had
this problem before.
Must be something i have done but dont know what, advice welcome and
appreciated.
thanks

Sjolleman

"KarenN" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:B2XEc.3299$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Why is it when i open the newsgroup, and try to download messages i

get "0
> messages 1209 not downloaded," how do i get them to download?> never

had
> this problem before.
> Must be something i have done but dont know what, advice welcome and
> appreciated.
> thanks

Your provider blueyonder.co.uk did send a message that you have to
unassign from the newsgroup and then to reassign as they have replaced
the newserver.

Sjolleman

Boomer

"KarenN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Why is it when i open the newsgroup, and try to download
> messages i get "0 messages 1209 not downloaded," how do i get
> them to download?> never had this problem before.
> Must be something i have done but dont know what, advice welcome
> and appreciated.
> thanks

news:G%QEc.16374$(E-Mail Removed) k