Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > taskbar Icons unreadable

taskbar Icons unreadable

all my taskbar icons are black or all fuzzy colours... instead of being the
normal program icons....

tried virus scan,spyware.. any ideas ????

many thanks.

Buffalo

Find shelliconcache and delete it and then reboot. It will be rebuilt
upon rebooting.
Easy and quick thing to try.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:Z1HEc.659$LK1.109@newsfe6-win...
> all my taskbar icons are black or all fuzzy colours... instead of being

the
> normal program icons....
>
> tried virus scan,spyware.. any ideas ????
>

> many thanks.

Toolman Tim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:Z1HEc.659$LK1.109@newsfe6-win
> > all my taskbar icons are black or all fuzzy colours... instead of
> > being the normal program icons....
> >
> > tried virus scan,spyware.. any ideas ????

A little less Jack Daniels...

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Job done, icons back.....

Many thanks.