Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Set environment variable in setup application

Set environment variable in setup application

Tom

Hi,

Can anyone point me at how I should set up an environment variable in
a setup project? My app installs a JDK and I need to set the JAVA_HOME
system variable after I install the files in the specified location.

I'm guessing its something to do with custom actions and possibly an
external dll but I can't get my head round it.

Any help appreciated.