Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Different Versions of Keyboards

Reply
Thread Tools

Different Versions of Keyboards

 
 
Mags
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
settings?

Thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Mags wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
> settings?
>
> Thanks
>
>


With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004

"Mags" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:g9CEc.73$WO5.56@newsfe3-gui...
> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
> settings?
>
> Thanks
>
>

start>>settings>>control panel>>region and language
settings>>languages>>details>> add the UK language and delete the US if
needed..


 
Reply With Quote
 
Unknown
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Where did you come up with that misinformation?
"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsdCEc.646$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mags wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
> > settings?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >

>
> With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Mags wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to
> UK settings?
>
> Thanks


From 'Control Panel' double-click 'Regional and Language Options'
Check all three tabs

On 'Languages' tab, click 'Details' button, if 'English (United Kingdom)' is
not shown as an option, then click 'Add' button and add "English (United
Kingdom)"....


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Unknown wrote:
> Where did you come up with that misinformation?


Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just said.

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsdCEc.646$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Mags wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
>>>settings?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>

>>
>>With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:OCDEc.666$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Unknown wrote:
> > Where did you come up with that misinformation?

>
> Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just said.
>
> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newsdCEc.646$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Mags wrote:
> >>
> >>> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
> >>>settings?
> >>>
> >>>Thanks
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.

> >
> >

now you just tell me where the layout can be changed there my love!


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Brian wrote:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:OCDEc.666$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Unknown wrote:
>>
>>>Where did you come up with that misinformation?

>>
>>Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just said.
>>
>>
>>>"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>newsdCEc.646$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>>
>>>>Mags wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
>>>>>settings?
>>>>>
>>>>>Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.
>>>
>>>

> now you just tell me where the layout can be changed there my love!
>
>


The OP never mentioned layout, they ask how to change the settings from
US to UK.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:OGDEc.671$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brian wrote:
>
> > "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:OCDEc.666$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Unknown wrote:
> >>
> >>>Where did you come up with that misinformation?
> >>
> >>Go to Control Panel and then Keyboard and then repeat what you just

said.
> >>
> >>
> >>>"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>>newsdCEc.646$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>Mags wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to

UK
> >>>>>settings?
> >>>>>
> >>>>>Thanks
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>With the Keyboard setting in Control Panel.
> >>>
> >>>

> > now you just tell me where the layout can be changed there my love!
> >
> >

>
> The OP never mentioned layout, they ask how to change the settings from
> US to UK.


exactly! now you go to where you said and have a look.. then go there where
I said!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mags
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2004
Thank you all. xx
"Mags" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g9CEc.73$WO5.56@newsfe3-gui...
> Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard settings from US to UK
> settings?
>
> Thanks
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Different results from different gcc versions ks C++ 9 03-20-2010 02:09 PM
Different flavors of a gem for different versions of Ruby Ken Bloom Ruby 2 11-04-2008 01:01 AM
Saitek抯 Lighted Keyboards Silverstrand Front Page News 4 06-29-2005 09:43 AM
Keyboards with PS/2 connections FingAZ Computer Support 9 01-01-2005 11:39 PM
PC99 keyboards? Confused in Los Angeles Computer Support 1 09-02-2004 07:43 AM



Advertisments