Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HTML help 4 website

HTML help 4 website

Kelz

Hey, if anyone can help me clean up the appearance of my site please help.

The site is http://www.geocities.com/red_lips_and_high_heels

I want a clean, simple, website and my html just seems off.

Please visit them email me with any advice you can offer!

why?

On 28 Jun 2004 20:21:54 -0700, Kelz wrote:

>Hey, if anyone can help me clean up the appearance of my site please help.

This will be this some spammer site then.

Get rid of the JavaScript / popup / <body onLoad which luckly I can't
see because my firewall / browser blocks it.

>The site is http://www.geocities.com/red_lips_and_high_heels

Try http://validator.w3.org/
Encoding: utf-8
Doctype: HTML 4.0 Transitional
Errors: 27

>I want a clean, simple, website and my html just seems off.

Then put some content (any content) in the <body>, that's the 2nd one.
However it's better to get rid of 1 <body> anyway.

<snip>

The title is crap as well,
<title>My Pics!</title>

Me

Not

DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

hy? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> On 28 Jun 2004 20:21:54 -0700, Kelz wrote:
>
> >Hey, if anyone can help me clean up the appearance of my site please help.

> This will be this some spammer site then.
>
> Get rid of the JavaScript / popup / <body onLoad which luckly I can't
> see because my firewall / browser blocks it.
>
> >The site is http://www.geocities.com/red_lips_and_high_heels

> Try http://validator.w3.org/
> Encoding: utf-8
> Doctype: HTML 4.0 Transitional
> Errors: 27
>
> >I want a clean, simple, website and my html just seems off.

> Then put some content (any content) in the <body>, that's the 2nd one.
> However it's better to get rid of 1 <body> anyway.
>
> <snip>
>
> The title is crap as well,
> <title>My Pics!</title>
>

> Me

Boomer

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Not) wrote:

> DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN
> HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

[snip]

Why post the URL again?

Brian

"Not" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN

HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

did you not ask yourself why the OP wasn't getting any answers?
no? read the OP again... very carefully and have a think about it!

why?

On 29 Jun 2004 19:01:36 -0700, Not wrote:

>DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....IT WILL TRY AND INSTALL A TROJAN HORSE......IINSTALL.EXE.

You did see my comments?

" This will be this some spammer site then."
and
" because my firewall / browser blocks it."

Otherwise one can use Sam Spade or Wfetch to get the raw HTML without
using a browser.

>hy? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>> On 28 Jun 2004 20:21:54 -0700, Kelz wrote:
>>
>> >Hey, if anyone can help me clean up the appearance of my site please help.

>> This will be this some spammer site then.
>>
>> Get rid of the JavaScript / popup / <body onLoad which luckly I can't
>> see because my firewall / browser blocks it.

<snip>

Me

Re: Benefits of making static website with the help of HTML Brian Cryer HTML 7 05-31-2012 07:17 PM
Re: Benefits of making static website with the help of HTML Sam Hill HTML 0 05-30-2012 03:23 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM

Advertisments