Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The controversial $5 setup fee

Re: The controversial $5 setup fee

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., the dealer in ferrets

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
> "Matt Probert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> As I said, it does highlight the hypocrisy that some people pereceive
>> among some of the regulars here, one might even have sympathy for AH
>> customers who had accounts terminated for occassioning similar
>> events.

> I'm guessing you're speaking of "Herc", your business
> associate...since in the past 7 years we've probably kicked maybe 5 -
> 8 people off our network for spamming and he was recently in here
> claiming I kicked him off for that. Otherwise, its just a very
> strange coincidence that you would choose those particular words.
>
> Yes, we terminated his account. I can assure you, it wasn't because
> of usenet spam that he was irrevocably kicked off our network. I
> don't make international phone calls to the police and other
> authorities to report "spam".

So you left your webcam on, huh?

Those two controversial 2nd & 3rd paragraphs of my ch 1 Alf P. Steinbach Python 14 01-14-2010 04:12 PM
A Controversial Report debianna HTML 0 03-12-2009 05:02 PM
Fee structure of MCSD Satya Priya MCSD 55 01-29-2004 02:36 AM
Canon A60 controversial timings Rado bladteth Rzeznicki Digital Photography 0 01-21-2004 02:54 PM
wanted fee details of vb.net mcsd exam kiran MCSD 0 08-19-2003 09:40 AM

Advertisments