Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Making Ringtones for Sanyo RL2000 (Sprint PCS phone)

Making Ringtones for Sanyo RL2000 (Sprint PCS phone)

Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

Does anyone in here make ringtones for use on a Sprint PCS phone? I see on
the Sprint PCS website that they have actual song clips for use as
ringtones. So what software do I need and what hardware to upload it to a
Sanyo RL2000 phone?

Thanks

--
Kyle

$1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)