Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > e-mail + web sites

e-mail + web sites

Chas

When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page disappears
when I submit ...

When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas

Chas

Their must be someone out their that understands this ..

"Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KwmDc.51259$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page disappears
> when I submit ...
>
> When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas

Scraggy

Chas wrote:
> When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page
> disappears when I submit ...
>
> When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas

1.FFS Stay in the SAME thread instead of reposting the same badly written
thing.
Highlight(Select) one of your own OR someones reply to one of
your(preferably the ORIGINAL) posts, then EITHER, click on "Reply Group," OR
rightclick & select "Reply Group" and then add your latest illuminating
comment(s) to the provided window.
2.Hint. Lack of replies PROBABLY means that no one "out here" (there is no
their[in{ish}] joke) has understood what exactly your problem is.
3.Think about it.
HTH & HAND

Toolman Tim

How can anybody understand? You haven't explained anything, nor made the
problem clear.

"Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XxmDc.51272$(E-Mail Removed)
> > Their must be someone out their that understands this ..
> >

> > "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:KwmDc.51259$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page
> > > disappears when I submit ...
> > >
> > > When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Chas

R U people F***ING ...STUPID

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can anybody understand? You haven't explained anything, nor made the
> problem clear.
>
> "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:XxmDc.51272$(E-Mail Removed)
> > > Their must be someone out their that understands this ..
> > >

> > > "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:KwmDc.51259$(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
> "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
> THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Chas

Knob head ...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can anybody understand? You haven't explained anything, nor made the
> problem clear.
>
> "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:XxmDc.51272$(E-Mail Removed)
> > > Their must be someone out their that understands this ..
> > >

> > > "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:KwmDc.51259$(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
> "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
> THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Chas

The world is full of tossers

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can anybody understand? You haven't explained anything, nor made the
> problem clear.
>
> "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:XxmDc.51272$(E-Mail Removed)
> > > Their must be someone out their that understands this ..
> > >

> > > "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:KwmDc.51259$(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
> "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
> THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Toolman Tim

NO, we are NOT F***ing stupid. We know how to compose proper sentences,
spell full words, punctuate, articulate and EXPLAIN what we are having
problems with. You obviously don't. So bugger off, or tell us what the f***
you are trying to do, what software you are using, etc.

"Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SxnDc.51860$(E-Mail Removed)
> > R U people F***ING ...STUPID
> >

> > "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > How can anybody understand? You haven't explained anything, nor
> > > made the problem clear.
> > >
> > > "Chas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:XxmDc.51272$(E-Mail Removed)

Rob K

Chas wrote :
> The world is full of tossers

<snip>

True. And looking at the wording of your question and the total
disregard of the 'clue' Toolman Tim and Scraggy offered you,
you're almost certainly one of them.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

ICee

Chas wrote:
> R U people F***ING ...STUPID

Seems like you've just proven who is f'ing stupid and it's *you*.

2 sites or not 2 sites Yitzak ASP .Net 5 03-10-2009 11:05 AM
using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files imx Python 10 03-14-2007 02:19 PM
Sites about web-sites ? Jasbird HTML 1 09-28-2006 06:21 PM
How do prevent sites to be loaded in other sites frames? Stefan Caliandro HTML 2 02-14-2005 06:05 PM
ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred) Kevin Buchan ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments