Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Bugger me

Re: Bugger me

Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water

Ian Moyce wrote:
> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters in
> my car in a rainstorm.
>
> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play time
again.

<aside to pseudo-nemesis>
Hi!

[insert obParanoia lame here]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

relic

Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water wrote:
> Ian Moyce wrote:
>> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters
>> in my car in a rainstorm.
>>
>> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
>> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

> HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play
> time again.
>
> <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
> Hi!
>
> [insert obParanoia lame here]
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hmmmm..... it's been over 10 hours and she hasn't responded to this one yet.
A good stalker wouldn't even take a sleep-break.

--
- relic -
Don't take life too seriously, You won't get out alive.

Nemesis

relic wrote:
> Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water wrote:
>> Ian Moyce wrote:
>>> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters
>>> in my car in a rainstorm.
>>>
>>> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
>>> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

>> HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play
>> time again.
>>
>> <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
>> Hi!
>>
>> [insert obParanoia lame here]
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> Hmmmm..... it's been over 10 hours and she hasn't responded to this
> one yet. A good stalker wouldn't even take a sleep-break.

What about being taken for a walk by the dogs? That ok?

joevan

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:39:35 GMT, "relic" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water wrote:
>> Ian Moyce wrote:
>>> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters
>>> in my car in a rainstorm.
>>>
>>> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
>>> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

>> HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play
>> time again.
>>
>> <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
>> Hi!
>>
>> [insert obParanoia lame here]
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>Hmmmm..... it's been over 10 hours and she hasn't responded to this one yet.
>A good stalker wouldn't even take a sleep-break.

I use NFilter and these creepy echoes and trolls keep messing thangs
up some bad. Wish they would stay in bed and leave this group alone.
joevan

Cleaning this bugger: kombi45@yahoo.com Digital Photography 12 06-26-2005 10:16 AM
Bugger Comuk the hulking Computer Support 8 06-06-2005 12:00 PM
bugger ewan oozarmy Computer Support 1 01-28-2005 12:25 AM
Trojan Horse dialler 124782.exe. Little Bugger wont die. Nlon Computer Support 2 10-13-2004 06:31 PM
A bugger's loose or what? radiosigs Computer Support 6 08-21-2004 03:57 PM

Advertisments