Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Task bar

Task bar

Sonja

I have formatted my pc and now when using IE the group of windows that I
open are all grouped in one in the task bar.

How can I get them as before grouping one beside the other?

Many Thanks,

Sonja

M.P

right click on start icon -- select properties

select Taskbar tab

remove check from 'group sililar taskbar buttons'

"Sonja" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cbi7om$t29$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have formatted my pc and now when using IE the group of windows that I
> open are all grouped in one in the task bar.
>
> How can I get them as before grouping one beside the other?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Sonja

Sonja

M.P.,