Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > System BIOS

System BIOS

Heath

Board: Brilliant-1 V1.XX
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 08/19/98

BIOS ID: 08/19/98-i440BX-W977TF-2A69KQ19C-00
Chipset: Intel 440BX/ZX rev 2
BIOS Manufacturer: Award Modular BIOS v4.51PG

Hope that helps
I have QDIGRP motherboard , and i was wondering how i can get it too
recognize a larger drive such as 10 GB or 15GB, i would be happy with 10 GB.
It is my secondary computer and a 350 mhz processor ( my daughter uses it as
i don't want her using my new one ). Does anyone know if it will recornize
this larger harddrive, or where i could get a bios update,i tried there
website, but wasn't sure which file too flash the bios with.
all help appreciated

Hanspeter Denzine

Heath wrote:
> Board: Brilliant

Cool. Is the rest of the machine brilliant?

ICee

Heath wrote:
> Board: Brilliant-1 V1.XX
> Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
> BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 08/19/98
>
> BIOS ID: 08/19/98-i440BX-W977TF-2A69KQ19C-00
> Chipset: Intel 440BX/ZX rev 2
> BIOS Manufacturer: Award Modular BIOS v4.51PG
>
> Hope that helps

Here you go. They subsequently changed the MB model to BrilliantX-1

Be sure to read this first:
http://www.qdigrp.com/qdisite/eng/support/f_BIOS_f.htm

BIOS download page (B1_v20sl.zip):
http://www.qdigrp.com/qdisite/eng/support/d_bx1.htm

Product information page:
http://www.qdigrp.com/qdisite/eng/products/bx1.htm

System Bios Heath Computer Support 3 06-25-2004 11:27 AM
System Extension for PNP bios Vox Populi Computer Support 0 11-10-2003 09:24 AM
System BIOS Shadowed patrick Computer Support 4 08-13-2003 06:29 AM