Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re.Problems.

Re.Problems.

silver lady

Thank you all for your speedy responses to my problems.Yes it is a wireless
mouse and the desk is straight,Ill keep trying with that one.Got the printer
sorted though.Thanks again.Silver.

Gary G. Taylor

silver lady wrote:

> Thank you all for your speedy responses to my problems.Yes it is a
> wireless mouse and the desk is straight,Ill keep trying with that one.Got
> the printer sorted though.Thanks again.Silver.

Silver, the "Re:" is put on messages YOU REPLY TO--messages that are in
already-existing message threads. You do NOT start a new message thread to
reply to previous ones; and you do NOT enter Re: as the message subject in
a new message thread. Got it?
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA