Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VC and WAB integration.

VC and WAB integration.

AA

I have one more query but this time it is related with Windows Address

Book(WAB). Suppose I open a link to WAB through my application's (developed

in VC++) dialog box. Now, if I get the focus back on my dialog box with the

WAB still opened(not in focus though), I cannot navigate through the

controls in my dialog box through the TAB key. Also, ENTER key does not

work. But the dialog box starts responding to the TAB and ENTER keys as soon

as WAB is closed. Why is it happening like this. I had downloaded a sample

WAB program from www.microsoft.com and this program too had the same

problem. I want to know if it is a bug or a normal behavior in VC++ and WAB

integration. Is there any workaround to this problem. I had put up this

query long back to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) but did not get any response.

Hope I wont be disappointed this time.

Thanks and regards,

AA