Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Computer Froze Up

Computer Froze Up

Just Me

The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
any further. HELP!!!!

Just Me the pawnbroker

Just Me wrote:
> The other night my daughter

Does she suck cock? Does she swallow?

Isaac

Just Me <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ik4kd0pp3uimi22mr6rutg4m69h1ppop59@
4ax.com:

> The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
> the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
> restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
> then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
> any further. HELP!!!!

Try resetting the bios settings to default.

ICee

Just Me wrote:
> The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
> the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
> restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
> then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
> any further. HELP!!!!

Here is an article to help you troubleshoot the problem.

mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, Just Me mused:

| The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
| the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
| restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
| then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
| any further. HELP!!!!

After you get this sussed, get your daughter some anger management
courses.

Mike

Open the box up and check ALL of the connections;
she's probably knocked something loose. Then go
out and buy her a foam hammer.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 04:08:53 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Just Me scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Just Me

You computer geeks should pull your heads out of the internet porno
sites long enough to begin communicating with real people. SLAMMED =
Turned the computer by simply pressing the ON-OFF button.

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:30:28 GMT, "mhicaoidh"
<mv_mhic_aoidh@hotXmailPM.com> wrote:

>Taking a moment's reflection, Just Me mused:
>|
>| The other night my daughter was reading a web page and all of a sudden
>| the computer froze up. She slammed the computer and when she tried to
>| restart it it runs the opening memory check & driver check type script
>| then freezes at "Verifying DMI POOL DATA..." We can't get it to go
>| any further. HELP!!!!
>
> After you get this sussed, get your daughter some anger management
>courses.

Scrote

Just Me wrote:
>> You computer geeks should pull your heads out of the internet porno
>> sites long enough to begin communicating with real people. SLAMMED =
>> Turned the computer by simply pressing the ON-OFF button.

Apply above to yourself.
This must be some variety of equivalent English.
FYI
v. slammed, slamming, slams
v. tr.
1.. To shut with force and loud noise: slammed the door.
2.. To put, throw, or otherwise forcefully move so as to produce a
loud noise: slammed the book on the desk.
3.. To hit or strike with great force.
4.. Slang. To criticize harshly; censure forcefully.

v. intr.
1.. To close or swing into place with force so as to produce a loud
noise.
2.. To hit something with force; crash: slammed into a truck.

--
It's hard to soar like an Eagle when you work with Turkeys

mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, Just Me mused:

| You computer geeks should pull your heads out of the internet porno
| sites long enough to begin communicating with real people. SLAMMED =
| Turned the computer by simply pressing the ON-OFF button.

Makes perfect sense to use "slammed" for simply power cycling the
computer ... NOT! Go buy a Dell.