Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > UPS Recommendation

UPS Recommendation

KerplunKuK

Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, 100 or less?
All info appreciated.

--
REMOVE BOLTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

KerplunKuK wrote:
> Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, 100 or less?
> All info appreciated.

Kristy, my UPS driver in my hometown is pretty hot. I don't think she
made it in the Playboy pictoral, but I can highly recommend her. She is
particularly fond of whipped cream.

KerplunKuK the gatekeeper

KerplunKuK wrote:
> Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, 100 or less?

Take the genrator out of an old Morris and hire a Paki on a bike.

Duane Arnold

"KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, 100 or less?
> All info appreciated.

In the US, you can get a Belkin Universal UPS with battery backup and AVR
for under $100.

Duane

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

Check eBay - you can find decent ones for under $50

--Tina

--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
Managed, Dedicated & Colo Servers

news:Xns9511D0EFF2D6Enotmenotmecoml@204.127.199.17 ...
> "KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, #100 or less?
> > All info appreciated.
> >

> In the US, you can get a Belkin Universal UPS with battery backup and AVR
> for under $100.
>
> Duane

-= Hawk =-

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:30:30 GMT, Duane Arnold <(E-Mail Removed)>
scribbled:

>"KerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, 100 or less?
>> All info appreciated.
>>

>In the US, you can get a Belkin Universal UPS with battery backup and AVR
>for under $100.

Belkins suck. One month after the warranty expired mine **** the bed.
APC is the way to go.

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

-= Hawk =- the chambermaid

-= Hawk =- wrote:

> Belkins suck. One month after the warranty expired mine **** the bed.

If you have been sleeping with your computer, you need to seek help.

Nemesis

-= Hawk =- the chambermaid wrote:
> -= Hawk =- wrote:
>
>> Belkins suck. One month after the warranty expired mine **** the bed.

> If you have been sleeping with your computer, you need to seek help.

You will get a nasty virus.

Blinky the Shark

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:

> Check eBay - you can find decent ones for under $50

They weigh a ton -- I'll bet shipping is outrageous.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
New June 23:

UPS service won't start/no UPS tab in Power Options jdimester Computer Support 6 01-23-2010 03:27 PM
pop-ups problem Hendrik Maryns Firefox 5 05-14-2005 06:47 AM
pop-ups? John Firefox 32 03-08-2005 08:56 AM
pop up prevention problem; for wanted pop ups joe doe Firefox 2 03-03-2005 08:08 AM
Pop-ups, spyware, and the like PopUlist349@hotmail.com Firefox 3 12-30-2004 12:06 AM

Advertisments