Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > web browser problem 2

web browser problem 2

ken

Tried to update mike's list of updates he posted.I could not download.I got
a" Software update incomplete"error message.Which I have sent to microsoft,
I am awaiting a response.

°Mike°

Which list would that be?

What is your operating system?

What is the problem you have been having?

What is/are VERBATIM error message/s?

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:13:18 +0100, in
<fgnCc.1284$(E-Mail Removed)>